Has running your business begun to feel like slow motion? What is that new view you need to accelerate growth?
You likely know your business better than anyone. Yet often leaders are so immersed in day-to-day operations and meeting immediate needs that it’s difficult to focus on the long-term strategies you simply can’t afford to neglect.
Add to that the human element: the people and personalities that comprise the true essence of your organization. How do you keep developing your talent while juggling short-term tasks?
For businesses large or small, sustained growth is key to success. Henry Business Solutions provides fresh perspectives to help leaders discover, develop and deploy the right combination of strategy, tactics and talent to energize that business growth again.
Business consulting with a proven “Outside, In” approach
In brief, Henry Business Solutions first collaborates with you to obtain a clear view of the needs of your organization. After this discovery phase, we take our findings and develop a customized, integrated plan of action for deployment. We transform ideas into tangible, measurable objectives for your employees to pursue, and make sure teams are aligned and focused on results.
1. Discover – Our fresh perspective helps you consider your company’s current position before you design new strategies. Tools include…
- Business Strategy health-check that quantifies results for 11 key performance indicators, shining light on areas for immediate improvement.
- Assessments (individual and team) for a comprehensive view of what really drives peak performance.
- Online Influence analysis identifies ways to take full advantage of your digital marketing initiatives
2. Develop – Here’s where the excitement begins, in crafting unique action plans that are structured for success. Deliverables can include…
- Brand positioning
- Business planning or plan facilitation
- Individual/team development plans
- Social media initiatives
3. Deploy – Now your resources can hit the ground running again. Never a ‘cookie-cutter’ approach, the strategic action plan we devise for you…
- Determines executional responsibility
- Fosters agility for necessary changes on the fly
- Comes complete with Monthly Dashboards to maintain focus
Who developed this practical, proven consulting approach?
Patricia H. Poyle, Owner & CEO
From managing product launches and mergers/acquisitions to mentoring and consulting, Pat’s work spans the globe. Business leaders in Europe, Taiwan, Canada, India, the U.S. and more rely on Pat’s expertise in business strategy and individual/team mentoring.
Pat’s ability to define vision and execute strategies resonates with leaders seeking an experienced partner who can produce bottom-line results. Her nearly 20 years as an executive with a Fortune 100 company and leader of Henry Business Solutions means she is equally effective with C-Suite executives and entry-level team members.